 Robotics / Handy Board / 4632
  Re: IR Detection

(...) Hi Will: What you say might be the reason for my problem hence I bought a matched IR emitter and detector pair from Radio Shack and tried the same thing. Here again, the emitter is sending the signal but the detector is not able to see it. I (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: IR Detection

Transmission and reception of IR data is quite different from using IR just to bounce it off obstacles to detect their presence. To exchange data with IR you will almost certainly have to use interrupt driven assembler code which can be very (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)