 Robotics / Handy Board / 4622
  Re: Other LCDs

Drew I picked up a 20x4 LCD from B. G. Micro (see their on-line catalog at (URL) and view page 2 - the LCD is the one in the upper right at $8.95, part number LCD1002). For 2x16, it will work just plugging into the HB. I poked memory locations (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)