 Robotics / Handy Board / 4620
    Re: Motor output —Eric Noyau
   (...) The motor controls in the Handy Board library supports only 8 levels of power. Upgrade! Get the Smooth PWM version made by Julian Skidmore in the software contributed page on the Handy board web site ((URL) will have to do multiple things: 1- (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Motor output —William Bain
     On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Eric Noyau wrote: <snip> (...) way into the supported release of the pcode and libraries? This is a real improvement over the standard one... I believe that IC version 3.2 includes the PWM stuff already. --Will (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Motor output —Eric Noyau
   (...) Well, I'm cheap ;^) I'm using the free version. I might be lured into buying the commercial version: I'd sure love to have structs and multidimensional vectors. I think I will miss function pointers... Is there any source coming with the (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)