 Robotics / Handy Board / 4598
    Source for bend sensor? —Eric Noyau
   Hi all, I'm looking for these bend sensors described in the "Mobile Robots" book, they look fairly interesting to implement bumpers or to use in wall following activities but I can't find them anywhere. According to the book p.117 "bend sensors are (...) (26 years ago, 26-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Source for bend sensor? —Eric Noyau
     If you go look at the imagesco page the sensor is the Part number FLX-01 and they are priced at $10.00 each. This is where I got my $10 quote ;^( I guess there was a 50% raise in the price since Fred Martin updated the FAQ... Thanks anyway. -- Eric (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Source for bend sensor? —Will
   (...) <snip> There was a guy on the HB list a few months back offering to sell bend sensors for a reasonable price. I figured that if he's into robotics, then he's probably one of the good guys. I took a chance and sent him a few bucks, but I (...) (26 years ago, 27-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)