 Robotics / Handy Board / 4579
4578  |  4580
Subject:
Communication to the board.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:51:49 GMT

Hi,
I need to make a logic programm (eclipse or prolog) control the
h-board-robot. Does anybody have any experience with something like
that?

I come from the AI and logic programming, and I don't have much
experience with communication protocols for serial ports. I suppose it
must be possible to do something like having a program running on the
board listening to the serial port and doing whatever it is told and
giving information back to the port.

I'm not in the mailing-list, please answer directly to my email!

-- Tulio

The cost of feathers has risen, even down is up!
Institute for Artificial Intelligence- TU-Dresden
Phone: ++49(351)4638520   Fax:   ++49(351)4638342
http://pikas.inf.tu-dresden.de
Tulio Camminati:

        $$$$$        life-long: tulio@pacific-ocean.com
       / 0 0 \             net: tulio@inf.tu-dresden.de