 Robotics / Handy Board / 4576
    Bootstrap mode —Bernd Klein
   hi all, i have trouble with my handy-board. Few days ago it works proberly, now i doesn´t go into the bootstrap modus. Both leds (red+green) lights and i can´t download the pcode. I tested the board with and without the serial interface. But it (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)