 Robotics / Handy Board / 4574
    A/D converter —HECTOR NORIEGA
   Thank you for the "Hint" Kevin Smith , Assistant Professor at Brigham Young University. I can read the Analog to Digital converter now. I increased the delay on the power up initialization. Hector Noriega Graduate Student Electrical Engineering (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)