 Robotics / Handy Board / 4565
    Re: Dead HB —Owen Wessling
   Sounds like a lot of it is still up and running if you can download. I'd suggest going through the assembly instructions and performing the tests at the end of each section. You should, thereby, be able to isolate smaller areas that may be fried and (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Dead HB —K.L.McKinnon
   I tend to agree. Most people think that if the display is dead, the system is dead. The fact that you can download the program is a good sign. I think, you then need to prove that it was downloaded using simple known commands to establish that it is (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)