 Robotics / Handy Board / 4557
    Read A/D converter —HECTOR NORIEGA
   "HI" , I am trying to read the A/D converter but the program gets "Hung-Up" on the line "ANALOOP", the CCF bit never sets. Please give me a hint. Here is the Assembly code. /* MAGLEV.ASM, Magnetic Levitation by Hector Noriega, 28JUNE1998.*/ /*Handy (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: Read A/D converter —Kevin B. Smith
   I didn't look that closely at your program but I have included a routine to read the analog ports that I know works. After assembling and loading the program, you make two c function calls: powerup_ad(); and read_ad(i); where i is the analog port (...) (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)