 Robotics / Handy Board / 4533
Re: File Types
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:26:41 GMT

Hi,
load compass.icb first then compass.c
at the ic prompt type v2x();
compass will display heading on the lcd.

I'll send you the code I am using.
hope this helps.

Terry Gathright

----------
From: DjKOz97@aol.com
To: handyboard@media.mit.edu
Subject: File Types
Date: Saturday, October 17, 1998 12:18 PM

Hello,
I need help with the file types used by the handyboard. There are c, asm, • icb,
and lis files. How do I work with them? For example, I downloaded the
compass.icb and compass.c files from the HandyBoard Site. Do I need to
download both of them to the handy board in order for the program to • work? I
just received my handyboard a few weeks ago, so I really don't know how • to do
this. I have read the HandyBoard manual a couple of times, so I • understand
what each file type is, but my problem is: what to do after I have them • loaded
into the handyboard?
Any help is always appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave