 Robotics / Handy Board / 4525
  Digital Outputs

Hi all, I'm looking to try and get some digital outputs from the Handboard. I've read in the FAQ that this is possible using HC374(?), but I'm not sure how to do this or where to hook bits up to. Has anyone done this with some pictures or something (...) (26 years ago, 16-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)