 Robotics / Handy Board / 4467
  finding parts for Handy Board

Hi all, I have just got a set of blank P.C.B's from Douglas electronics and now trying to get all the parts togrther to build the Handy Board. I have managed to find all the parts from R.S. components and Farnell Electronics except for the 32Kbit (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: finding parts for Handy Board

Russ, From your email address I assume your are looking for parts in the UK. SRAM - I don't have a Farnell catalog around but almost any 32Kx8 SRAM should work. RS part number: 311-007 Toshiba TC55257DPI, 265-465 NEC uPD43256. 68HC11 - The (...) (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)