 Robotics / Handy Board / 4456
    (no subject) —MADHU SUDAN GADDAMIDI
   Respected Sir, I have read through the Nine rules you mailed me. Iam getting starting with my project. I have a question that can we use structures and Double dimensional arrays in Interactive C. If we can use what will be the syntax. Thanking you, (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        (no subject) —Fred G. Martin
   Dear Madhusudan, You have to buy the commercial version of IC to get these features. See (URL) for information. Regards, Fred Martin In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)