 Robotics / Handy Board / 4446
Re: Down loading IC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 09:18:00 GMT

Patrick,

Plugged the board into COM1 and all ok - strange as I use a modem in COM2
and this runs OK.

Thanks for the advice

Andy Burton

<Have you tried to download the IC in COM1?

<Download mode is the same as bootstrap mode where both LEDs (Red and Green)
i<n Handyboard board main board will turn off.

<Please let me know if it still doesn't work.

<Thanks and Best Regards,

<Patrick

I have put the board in bootsrap mode (is this the same as download mode? )
each time I try to download the IC. The serial light flashes for approx 1.5
seconds then the error message is displayed on the pc monitor. The
handyboard still has the 16 squares faintly displayed.