 Robotics / Handy Board / 4440
4439  |  4441
Subject:
multitasking using start_process();
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:10:13 GMT

I've read through the maunual for the Handy Board, and I am aware that
the handy board has multitasking capabilities.  The manual says that the
function:  start_process(...) is the function to use to have the handy
board multitask.  WHERE is this function?  It isn't in any of the
libraries that come with IC 2.85, this manual was for this version.  Can
anyone email me the code?  To substitute I've been using an infinite
loop such as:
while (1)
{
}

This works, but the start_process fucntion is A LOT more intuitive.  Can
anyone help?

thanks!