 Robotics / Handy Board / 4433
    Does Karl Lunt's SBASIC work with HB?
   Hi all, I just read a great article from Karl Lunt in a robotics magazine about beginning programming (exactly where I am) and the 68HC11. He mentioned that he has a basic compiler that you can download from his site. Does anyone know if this will (...) (26 years ago, 29-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)