 Robotics / Handy Board / 4421
  Handy Board newbie looking for ways to expand digital I/O

Hi all, I've started playing with the Handy Board last week and needed more digital outputs then provided. After a quick look at the schematics, FAQ's and the manual, I decided to disable the motor circuitry and use the latch mapped to address 0x0e (...) (26 years ago, 27-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Handy Board newbie looking for ways to expand digital I/O

Try this: (URL) for up to 3 more 8 bit ports identical to the motor one. Thanks, Joe Hoffmann E-Mail jhoffman@it.sait.ab.ca (...) (26 years ago, 27-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)