 Robotics / Handy Board / 4418
4417  |  4419
Subject:
Penn State TrailBlazers Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 21:40:27 GMT

Hi,

If you are a student robot builder in the Philadelphia area (or anywhere
for that matter), you may want to check out our new robot contest scheduled
for Sat, Dec 5, 1998 at the Penn State Abington location.  It is called
"Robo-TrailBlazers"  It should be fun.  Register soon if interested.

I also have some student web sites describing HB-based firefighting robots
and HB IEEE micromouse.

www.ecsel.psu.edu/~avanzato/robots/    -- follow link to contests or check
out student pages

I also posted a couple pictures of our past "Robo-Hoops" Nerf basketball
contests ('95-'97).

Any comments welcome.

-Bob

Robert Avanzato