 Robotics / Handy Board / 441
    Re: Expansion interface status —Fred G. Martin
   (...) Yes. The current status is "on hold" while I rethink the feature set. I'm considering doing something more like Scott Edward's little servo board for HB expansion: that is, a collection of small, physically detached boards. For servo's, I (...) (28 years ago, 22-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Expansion interface status —Tom G. Brusehaver/Consultant Euler Solutions
     (...) Build a 68360 in the expander board, that'll get ethernet, and multiple SCI ports. All the IO anyone should ever need. :-). (28 years ago, 22-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Expansion interface status —Chuck McManis
   (...) To Fred and others, I've been thinking about this off and on for over a year now, and since I now have parts I'll finally get my HBs into something more than just board status. Robots eat I/O pins for lunch. Sensors eat input pins and (...) (28 years ago, 22-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)