 Robotics / Handy Board / 4406
  fred please help

I just bought a pre-assembled Handyboard. And I am about to explore it. Already I am having problems. I am trying to go into the bootstrap download mode as described in the manual, but it doesnt work. I turn off the handy board, hold down the STOP (...) (26 years ago, 24-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: fred please help

1. when you say "lights stay on," are you specifically referring to the SER and PWR LEDs by the two buttons? because the motor LEDs may be on or off, it doesn't matter, before the bootstrap download. 2. assuming yes, you are talking about SER and (...) (26 years ago, 25-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)