 Robotics / Handy Board / 4403
  Fire fighting robots

I'm doing a project for school. I'm buiding a fire fighting robot and I need to do research on what other people have done in the past with fire fighting robots. For example the Trinity College contest, if there's a URL please E-Mail it to the list. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)