 Robotics / Handy Board / 4396
4395  |  4397
Subject:
Serial input
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:24:30 GMT

I am working on a project that requires serial output devices, I would
like to connect these to the digital inputs.  Is there anyone that has
some routines (preferably ic funtions) that I could have that do this.

Is there a way to use the SPI port to do this easily.
Take it easy I'm a beginner.

Thanks in advance,
Joe Hoffmann
E-Mail jhoffman@it.sait.ab.ca