 Robotics / Handy Board / 4395
    stepper motor speed —phillip chia
    Hi, Recently, I have connected the wires out from the 4 motors ports on the HB and then directly connected to the driver L298.Next, the o/p of L298 is connected to the stepper motor which drawn 3A. I supply 4A parallel to the 2 motors. Hence, each (...) (26 years ago, 20-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)