 Robotics / Handy Board / 4394
    help! —Choo Wei Keong
   Dear hb-fans, I'm currently trying to use the handy board to run a 12-legged robot. I've tried to power the motors directly from the hb motor output but apparently the current supplied is too low. Is there any simple method of powering my motor and (...) (26 years ago, 21-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)