 Robotics / Handy Board / 4390
    Handy Board expansion board —Burton, Andrew
   As I am new to this mailing list, I wondered if anyone could tell me if it is possible to obtain expansion board pcb's, or is it still at the beta testing stage. Looking at the web pages it seems to give several more outputs/inputs. Any more info on (...) (26 years ago, 18-Sep-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)