 Robotics / Handy Board / 4354
    HandyBoard for Sale —Mike Davis
   If you are thinking about buying one... I have an extra HandyBoard controller board that I assembled and tested. Never used in a project. 68HC811E1 (2K EEPROM) 32K RAM 2 x 16 LCD 9 Digital Inputs 7 Analog Outputs IR Interface Nicad Batteries RS-232 (...) (26 years ago, 30-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)