 Robotics / Handy Board / 4347
    Steppr motor pulse problem —phillip chia
   Hi, I've encounter some problem on using the stepper motor with my self-built driver. I am not using the driver in the HB. I have to build out a driver. The driver chip I use is L298 and logic gate chip is L297 or 374( this chip also use in HB) . (...) (26 years ago, 26-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Steppr motor pulse problem —Bernd Klein
   Hi Philip, are you shure, you have the right pins from the stepper to the outgoing pins from your chip. Have your stepper 4,5 or 6 cables? If you exchange the cables, your stepper motor only do some vibrations or doing nothing. The easiest way to (...) (26 years ago, 27-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)