 Robotics / Handy Board / 4347
  Steppr motor pulse problem

Hi, I've encounter some problem on using the stepper motor with my self-built driver. I am not using the driver in the HB. I have to build out a driver. The driver chip I use is L298 and logic gate chip is L297 or 374( this chip also use in HB) . (...) (26 years ago, 26-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Steppr motor pulse problem

Hi Philip, are you shure, you have the right pins from the stepper to the outgoing pins from your chip. Have your stepper 4,5 or 6 cables? If you exchange the cables, your stepper motor only do some vibrations or doing nothing. The easiest way to (...) (26 years ago, 27-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)