 Robotics / Handy Board / 434
  So close, yet so far

AAaarghh. I soldered in the final connections for the outgoing pulse-trains from TOC2. I use the Handyboard to take in pulse trains on IC2 and IC3, massage the numbers, and output the massaged commands on OC2 and OC3. Only the signals go through the (...) (28 years ago, 21-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: So close, yet so far

This is almost certainly software. your i23o123.icb file is trashing the interrupt vectors and the board crashes. -f (...) (28 years ago, 21-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: So close, yet so far

(...) But the hearbeat continues on the handyboard, and the software worked before I soldered the Futaba J connector on, hence my thinking that I hurt the board and caused a hardware failure. Could a hardware failure make the board crash at this (...) (28 years ago, 21-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)