 Robotics / Handy Board / 4332
    Analogue sonar design. —Jeroen van der Vegt
   Hi all, I'm trying to build a sonar circuit and connect it to my HandyBoard. I know Polaroid makes one, but I have no idea where to get it for little in Europe. I try to keep the interface as simple as possible, and I'll probably be using three (...) (26 years ago, 25-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)