 Robotics / Handy Board / 4293
4292  |  4294
Subject:
problem with digital ports.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 12:30:10 GMT

Hi all, I have a problem with my handyboard where it seems that all the
digital ports are not responding. While all the other analog and motor
ports are fine. Also when I tried to use the program hbtest.c to test the
board, it is not working neither as the program simply will not run. Can
anyone tell me what is the most likely cause for such problem? (certain
chip is damaged?)
Thank you for any advice..

John