 Robotics / Handy Board / 4280
4279  |  4281
Subject:
No More Miniboard Sales to Hobbyists
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 13:06:52 GMT

I am sorry to announce that, as of 8/1/98, CW Technology will no longer
offer Miniboards for sale to individuals, outside the United States, or in
lots of less than 5.  Due to a lack of time and the resulting poor service,
I simply cannot continue to sell Miniboards to hobbyists in small quantities.
Kits will no longer be offered in any quantity - only assembled and tested
Miniboards will be sold.

ALL CURRENT ORDERS WILL BE FILLED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

Sales will continue to universities and other institutions via PO and
prepay.  As stated above, the minimum quantity order is 5 assembled/tested
Miniboards.  To further streamline processing, a new simplified pricing
structure is also being instituted.  Assembled and tested Miniboards are
$120 each.  This
price includes shipping via FedEx and there are NO OTHER processing or
handling fees.

I am sorry to stop offering this service to the hobbyist community.  I am
still willing to
offer Miniboards in quantites of 5 or more to individuals as part of a
group buy.  This will
be via prepay only and all organizing and post-order shipping is the
responsibility of the
group buy coordinator.