 Robotics / Handy Board / 4260
  yet another hb for sale

One Handyboard, from Gleason Research, specifically GRHB-PC, with all cables, power supply, software, LCD, battery, charger board, etc. Get it with two Lego 9 volt gearmotors (they cost me $19 each) and my key for IC 3.2. Used for one small project, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Aug-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)