 Robotics / Handy Board / 4243
4242  |  4244
Subject:
Polaroid trouble again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 1998 14:11:45 GMT

Hi!
I am having trouble with my Polaroid sonar:
When I keep my HB hooked up
to external power, I will only get correct readings up to 20 inches. As
soon as I use battery power without hooking it up to external power, the
readings are correct up to 6 feet, not more! This sound like EMI, I
guess. I tried all the capacitor tricks from HB mailing list, but in
vain. Do you know a fix that works?

Alf H. Kuchenbuch