 Robotics / Handy Board / 4236
Re: beginner
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 31 Jul 1998 16:05:13 GMT

"Handyboard for Dummys"...
No, just kidding.  Maybe not just yet.  :)

Check the HB HP for the "HB Technical Reference".  You can download it.
Gleason Electronics sells HB kits and Assembled HB's.  They have a
starter package.

Get IC 3.2 from Newton Research Labs . It cost like $35 (?).  But, it's
better.

You can find akll the above info on the HB HP as well.

ericson mar
Master of Engineering Candidate
Project: Mobile Robotics
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art