 Robotics / Handy Board / 4235
  power glitch

I have just started useing my handy board and have had to deal with many power glitches. I don't know if this happens often, or if something is wrong. It seems to happen at any time, even when I have only turned the board on and done nothing else. (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: power glitch

Please see the FAQ: (URL) is a known issue, with a simple fix: make sure to bootstrap with the board with pcode_hb.s19. Fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)