 Robotics / Handy Board / 4233
  ir reflectance sensors found !!!

Howdy, When browsing through the catalog of CONRAD ELECTRONICS (www.conrad.de) I found an IR reflectance sensor with build in logic to measure distances between 10 and 80 cm. I requested the datasheets and they arrived today; I am gonna order (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)