 Robotics / Handy Board / 4211
  Update on the expansion board.

Fred, I was wondering how the beta test of the handy board is going. Is the board a double sided board or a multilayered board? When will you be posting the artwork, I am interested in trying to make one? Thanks and keep up the good work. Bill James (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Update on the expansion board.

Hi. The beta testers are still discovering issues, so I'm not ready to release the design just yet. I'm particularly waiting for results of multi-servo testing. But, it appears that the basic design is sound, and only minor rework (if any) will be (...) (26 years ago, 31-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)