 Robotics / Handy Board / 4197
  RE: fischertechnik

First of all, the HandyBoard works fine with fischertechnik. I've been using fischertechnik for a variety of purposes since about 1980. I've also used Lego Technic, although less extensively, for ten years or so. Size/Scale: If you build identically (...) (26 years ago, 27-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)