 Robotics / Handy Board / 4190
    Config register 0x3c trauma —Skye Legon
   You all may recall my problems downloading to my board and receiving a "config register set to 0x3c" error. I am glad to report there was a very simple solution, but it was a nightmare to debug. So allow me to share my wisdom so other unfortunate (...) (26 years ago, 23-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)