 Robotics / Handy Board / 4184
    Memory usage —Dan White
   I don't have a handy board but am considering getting one. I like what I have seen so far! I have searched the FAQ and the mail list archives but can't find the answer to my question. How much of the 32k does Interactive C take up? OR MORE TO THE (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Memory usage —Fred G. Martin
   This question how has an answer in the FAQ. Please see: (URL) is the answer now on the FAQ page. Fred How much of the Handy Board's 32K memory is available for user programs running under Interactive C? Here is an approximate breakdown of how (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)