 Robotics / Handy Board / 4173
    Another HandyBoard for sale —EVA-01
   Hi all, I also have a Handyboard for sale, but with a 20x4 display and the IR demodulator. No casing, however. Price is just slightly more at $235, includes shipping. It has a A0 processor. I'm selling it because it's a bit "overpowered" for my (...) (26 years ago, 20-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)