 Robotics / Handy Board / 4157
    Re: Simultaneous Control of Multiple Servos
   You are correct to assume that all legs should be in sync with each other and that all the legs on the ground should be moving at the same rate in the same direction to move straight (sometimes you don't want to move straight!). BUT now think of the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Simultaneous Control of Multiple Servos —Michael S. Davis
   That's the way I thought it had to be done. What I was considering was routines that moved each leg the same short distance (for straight line walking). Walking would consist of very short increments of movement. Now, this seems like it would move (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)