 Robotics / Handy Board / 4154
Re: request help on handyboard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:09:27 GMT

----------
From: phillip chia <philchia@singnet.com.sg>
To: handybd <handyboard@media.mit.edu>; K.F MacDorman
<kfm@gull.me.es.osaka-u.ac.jp>; Lim Jew Huang <limjh@pacific.net.sg>; Dr
david Rye <rye@mech.eng.usyd.edu.au>
Subject: request help on handyboard
Date: Thursday, July 16, 1998 12:44 AM

hi,
Currently, I using Seal Lead Acid batteries (1.2Amp hrs) of voltage 12 v • to
drive my Stepper Motor and photoelectric sensor.

stepper motor using 3v and current is 2 Amp.
Sensor is using 12v and current is 35mA max. The total sensors used are 7
.BTW, What is the 5v supply in use for in the digital and Analog input ?

If I used the above requirement , Do I I need any interface to ampilfier
the voltage or current ? How to use the dc to dc converter ?

Thank . Pls reply to me. The issue is urgent.

rgds,
Philchia