 Robotics / Handy Board / 415
  Error Messages

Hi to all, Why do I get the following error messages when I load my files to the Handy-board? Thank you in advance. Armen Initializing interrupts Downloading 1840 bytes (addresses 8000-872F): 1840 loaded Downloading 78 bytes (addresses 8730-877D): (...) (28 years ago, 14-May-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)