 Robotics / Handy Board / 4148
  LM20X21A

Hello all: Does anyone know how to program a character into Sharp Dot Matrix LCD LM20X21A ? I want to add the greek character, miu ( the one that looks like italized 'u') I will be very grateful if anyone can help me out this. Cheer! Felix Adekola (26 years ago, 15-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: LM20X21A

(...) Erm... I am just guessing here, but, I don't think it would be unreasonable to suspect that this particular LCD uses the Hitachi LCD chipset that just about every LCD manufacturer utilizes.. and every LCD chip fab'r emulates. HM44780 is it? (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)