 Robotics / Handy Board / 4120
Re: Geared Motors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 07:47:38 GMT

Does anyboady have experience using German Made Geared DC Motors
made by : FAULHABER. 12V/ 22b40.5
Motors have been salvaged from an old 'Plasmon'
Optical-disk-Jukebox
I have several of these identical motors that i want to use as
main traction drive.
Using the standard Handyboard Motor-outputs.
Will these motors put to much strain on the Board ?

Thanks
Luc Bodson
Cyber Optics
Belgium

begin 666 Luc BODSON.vcf
M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"DXZ0D]$4T]..TQU8PT*1DXZ3'5C($)/1%-/3@T*14U!
M24P[4%)%1CM)3E1%4DY%5#IC>6)E<F]P=&EC<T!P86YD;W)A+F)E#0I%3D0Z
'5D-!4D0-"@``
`
end