 Robotics / Handy Board / 4099
4098  |  4100
Subject:
Uploading arrays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 19:46:05 GMT

Dear All

I intend to log the data from up to seven analog inputs, and 2~3 digital
inputs, in an integer array every minute for up to an hour, and then upload
the data to the PC and import it into MS Excel.

1) Could anyone point me to any IC software for this purpose, or IC software
which may be modified for this purpose.
2) I understand that data items need to be separated by tab codes for import
to MS Excel. Does anybody have experience with this.

TIA    David Young