 Robotics / Handy Board / 4061
Re: serial transfer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 04:09:04 GMT

Most of the commercial telecommunication packages can log incoming data from
the com port to a file. Most freeware and shareware versions also do this.

Mike

I was wondering if anyone knew of any software written for DOS/WIN that
would save data as it is being sent to the serial port of the computer.

Ilya