 Robotics / Handy Board / 4057
  midilb

Hello, I was wondering if anybody has tried out Colby Leiders midilib for the handyboard? I have problems downloading it to the handyboard (syntax errors in some of the files according to the IC downloader). hc gilje piXel Hans Christian Gilje Nedre (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jun-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)